Wednesday 12 November 2014

Productive day

Today I have been very busy! ... and also productive! :-)
In the morning I prepared the material: choosing colors and combinations, cutting and fixing the zippers with a little bit of glue ...
And after lunch it only took me 1,5h to sew everything together: 3 make-up-cases, 1 belt-pouche (sample copy) and 11 key-ring pendants!
I love this little pockets you can hang on your key-ring to put in a little money for the parking, or a chip for the shopping caddy or whatever ... I just tried them out yesterday and think they are very nice little gifts for Christmas. They are only about 6-7cm long so it is a bit fiddly to make them, but after the fourth or so I got the turn ...
I also made some pictures to explain my method to make this little leather cases. I already announced here that I would do ... So next time there is a little tutorial!

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment