Friday 5 June 2015

10 minutes skirt to-go

After I have been horse riding all afternoon at 30degrees sunshine, I returned home, took a shower and after the tight riding trousers I wanted to wear something light. Unfortunately the trousers had left some heavy marks on my lower legs that didn't disappear with the shower. I neither wanted to show those marks to everyone when picking up the kids, nor wearing again a trouser. A very quick solution for a super-fast skirt.
 
I had a length of grey striped cotton jersey and just added an elastic equal grey waistband. So simple that it is nearly embarrassing to write a post about that.
Voilà - 10 minutes and I have been ready to go. 
Okay, it is not a very attractive skirt. More something to feel comfortable in. But after a hard day this will be a relaxing outfit to be around the house and garden. 

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment