Thursday 29 April 2021

December 2020 on #Instagram

Advent calendar!
Made by me several years ago, but this is one of the things the children won't get too old for!
Filled with sweets and little christmassy tasks they have to do that day!


Crown with ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‰ Owls
The first Christmas/winter crown I made this year. It's now decorating the citizens entrance of the city hall and I made another one for us!


Front step decoration!
The sign I painted on the side panel of a broken flower box and the trees and stars I cut from scrap wood in my husbands workshop (so many advantages being married to a diy-man๐Ÿฅฐ). The candles are already several years old.


Our front door winter crown 


Little gift bags with stamped ๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸฆŒ and ❄❄❄
Having plenty of other things to do I found yesterday some scraps of this nature coloured fabric and seeing the salvage with decent fringes I had immediately the vision of little bags.
I decorated them with my ๐ŸฆŒ deer stamps I made some years ago and that during Christmastime I love for decorating everything from postcards to gift wraps!
I filled them with chocolate as little gifts ๐ŸŽ

Little zipper pouch I made from coffee packaging as a Christmas gift for a coffee-addict family member (who is not on Instagram ;)


Pelleas box from Peter Keller folded only 20min ago watching this video from @happyfoldingdotcom on YouTube!
I just love the result! I'm completely excited about and need immediately make a second one if I find the right paper. As proposed in the video this 3D star is made from normal copy paper that is colored with acrylic paint (I always color paper sheets when I have a paint roll with leftover paint to wast nothing)


3D origami stars ⭐
Spontaneously tried yesterday and now I can't stop ...
For the first two I needed this video from @happyfoldingdotcom but now I can do them without help ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ช
The design is from Peter Keller and calls pelleas box!


Last Sunday before Christmas
๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ
Hope you had a relaxed day!
Me and the boys finally decorated our tree, I wrote Christmas letters (not finished jet or in the near future) and had a nice walk with my horse and my husband in a rain-pause!


Chalk drawing on the windows!
Starting on the salon windows with a forest and only a little shed (๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฆ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸฆŒ) going on with the landscape to the dining room windows where the forest stops onto a clearing with reindeers. The trees continue on the hills but there is a village in the valley (๐ŸฆŠ)
In the kitchen the countryside stops at a sheep meadow below a shepherd's van (๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘) and then more and more houses until you are in a town center!

Drawing this was fun for one evening, but getting halfway visible pictures took me 2weeks and needed help from both kids!

 
Merry Christmas to everyone
Take care of you and the others!
I hope you have some relaxing and happy days off!

The last day of the year surprised us with snow! ๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸŒจ๐ŸฆŒ
Wooden deers made by my boys beginning of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment