Tuesday 21 October 2014

Fall houses

Last weekend we had the most beautiful fall weather that called us outside into the garden most of the time. I got a lot of gardening done and the boys had fun playing ... and apparently crafting: Son no.1 came and asked to use my camera for making a picture of his temporary art: A sun! (all his idea!)

I wanted to show you also the deco houses in our living room, that are now decorated for fall! You can find pictures of the previous decorations in this year here, here and here.




The dried leaves are a bit everywhere, but this is how it is in fall. You should see my garden!

I leave tomorrow for 10 days to Germany for spending some time with my family. I wish you two nice weeks of fall - hopefully you can enjoy it! (And hopefully the shitty weather in northern germany changes too)

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment