Sunday 24 December 2017

Deers and a little house in the forest

Look what I made for table decoration:
I let the kids in my crafting classes do thoses as well. 


They added some golden stars and a little snow. I told them to only whiten the tips of the trees and I have to say, that looks more alive than mine. I didn't jet had the time to let it snow on my composition.
The half branches where we put it on, are about 35cm long. I could imagine those little landscapes as a table middle on a long table with a much longer branch. Would only be difficult to cut it in the length so it lays flat.
But this year it will do as decoration and for our table I have also my advent composition with candles that's like the one I made last year

I wish you all a very merry Christmas! Have a good time and relax!

Je vous souhaite joyeux noel! Reposez vous et profite bien!

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment