Sunday 15 February 2015

Back! with some drawings

Hey there! I am back from winter vacation and hopefully back to creativity. In the last month I didn't felt very creative and not at all motivated to deal with the ideas that are nevertheless still coming into my head.
Vacation with kids in a big city while visiting some family didn't sound like lots of time for finding inner peace to get back motivation, but there have been calm periods in our guests apartment. I had my box of crayons with me and my boys and me made some drawings with it. I still love to see all those colors together and I tried to use them all. See the three different drawings I made.


I think I like the last one best, as the colors are the most powerful in it.
The boys have an other week of winter vacation. Let's see if I get some more nice things done. 

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment