Saturday 23 August 2014

six simple bags

For her birthday in spring I gave one of these little bags filled with some goodies to my grandma
I have been told, that she is taking it every day with her for the most necessary things, when she meets with her friends. Apparently in the retirement complex where she is living there are lots of other ladies who did like this bag - my grandma passed the orders. 
She could not tell me much about the color wishes, so I produced 6 bags in different colors and slightly different sizes. I always vary the sizes depending on the piece of fabric I have left. Especially the oil-cloth is too expensive to waist it.
I will now send the bags with our latest house guests back to Germany and hope that my grandma will find new homes for them. I should probably pay her commissions when she really manage to sell all of them :-)

A bientôt,
Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment