Saturday 24 March 2018

Paper Bunnies for Easter

Today I tried out some origami paper rabbits to add to my Easter decoration. I found all kind of instructions on Pinterest and tried four! 
We had great sunshine today, so I could take the photos in the garden, but of cause the bunnies are for inside! (I just hope to have this kind of weather also next weekend for Easter!)

Number 1:
I thought it's funny that you have to blow up the body and compared to the others this one was the easiest, but I don't like the flat face and that the body is directly attached to the face. So, I won't make any more of those.
Here is where I followed the Instructions (and no, I don't understand Dutch ;-)

Number 2:
This one you can fill with little chocolate eggs or other sweets and I thought it might be nice as little Easter gifts, but again I am not so happy with the head. I think the nose isn't really visible. 
You can find the instructions to this one here!

Number 3 and 4:
Those two rabbits are not rose! They both have a light brown color, but somehow the camera didn't get it.
The results are quite similar, but the making is different. It might be because of the video (you'll find it here), but I managed number 4 (the one with the dots) better. 
For number 3 the bottom is originally going in one line down to the ground. After making number 4 I added the last step and folded the edges in, to have a pointy bottom as well. But it might be that I didn't follow the instructions (look here) correctly: they had been in Chinese ;-)

Conclusion:
I like the last one best. He is the winner and will get a place in my Easter decoration and maybe some friends alike to play with! :-)

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment