Sunday 27 November 2016

Official beginning of Christmas time 2016

Hello there and happy first advent Sunday!
Did you light your first candle today? We did at breakfast and just now for tea! The cosy time of year started officially! Drink a tea, burn candles, eat lots of biscuits and don't mind bad weather outside, because you are warm and homely inside - what could be better?
Despite the Children birthday party and the Christmas markets, I made a very nice arrangement for our advent candles. The last year I had them on the sideboard (have a look) but this year I wanted them on the table and I used the box I made for the easter table, filled it with moss and four supports for candles and added some deco. I takes not much place, so it is not bothering. I only have to remove it for hot meals.

I found the idea for this lovely little pin trees on Pinterest and I think they are very pretty. You will see them again in a crafting project I have in mind for kids in December!
I hope you had a nice weekend too! And don't let the Christmas stress get you! There are so much more important things than getting presents!

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment