Monday 27 January 2020

XL-bag for cutting support - bag-sewing 2/2020

When going to my sewing classes I have to take my cutting support (90x60cm) and my rulers with me. Neither of those fits comfortably into any bag I have. 
As I have to take also other stuff with me, this has been really deranging and I feared a lot for my rulers they might drop and break. So sunday two weeks ago I made a quick XL bag from left over curtain fabric (those from swedish shop are always at least 1m too long). For fun I applicated some "tangram"style birds/chicken on it:
On the bottom it's a little reinforced with canvas.
So convenient now to take my support and two rulers with me. I can hang it over my shoulder and have my hands free for the box with the other materials!

A bientôt,
Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment