Sunday 29 December 2019

Cutout stars printed on Christmas gifts

For all my Christmas presents I made reusable bags from white craft paper and decorated them with prints from cutout stars. 
Beside being really fancy to look at, it was super fun making them. Of course it took lots of time I could have had also used for other duties shortly before Christmas eve ;-) 
Here are some pictures of the making of:
I cut out paper stars (everyone knows how to fold and cut those I suppose) and then dotted fine layers of acrylic paint with a little sponge (see my clever sponge holder - works great!). This gives quite nice negative space stars on the bags. In the end I always glued the used positive star beside the prints.
I closed the bags on top with clothpins, some ribbons and a name tag. So the bag can be reused after!

Hope you've had a very merry Christmas yourself too!

A bientôt,
Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment