Wednesday 4 December 2019

Advent Calendar 2019

In November I made a new Advent Calendar as an example for the elder kids of my crafting classes. 
The felt stripes are just folded and sewn together on the sides to form little pockets of 6cm depth. Quite simple but effective!
I added some decorations like the stripe with the gnomes and the felt rein-deer.
The children of the crafting class managed equally well. It took us three sessions, but all finished for first of December.
For my kids I use like every year this calendar, but I filled the new one for my husband with chocolate and small notes. I realised that the pockets are not deep enough to hide the surprise and I put little paper-handkerchief pieces on top of every pocket so you don't spoil the surprise just by looking at it.

Happy pre-Christmas time to everyone!

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment