Wednesday 27 March 2019

Spring decoration

The spring has started. Everywhere you can see new little leaves and already lots of flowers. I love the spring, when you admire the first times sitting outside without a jacket and every flower you find makes you look closer and getting your head warmed. 
Also easter is near now. I had to find some seasonal craftings for my little art-class students. Look what we did together:

First we redecorated the Dwarf/Lutin-deco-frame: 
The daffodils are made with drinking straws and fit perfectly in the holes of the frame. Easy! Gluing the leaves on the tree took some patience from the kids. The little bells are made from egg-boxes.

We also made some Easter decoration to hang up. I have some branches on our side-board that got an Easter touch now.
Painting eggs with the kids made me coming near a hard attack. We lost only three eggs (one was my fault), but there has been much luck in the room, that it didn't become more. I let the kids paint a foundation - very messy hands :-) and after we put fingerprints on them to make chicken and lady-birds. I didn't had the time to take pictures of the kid's eggs, but they managed really well.
We also made pompom animals together. A relaxing project as nothing could break ;-)
The little fabric flowers or bells have been made several years ago by my mom. Aren't they pretty?! 

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment