Thursday 7 March 2019

striped cuddly toys made by kids (and me)

Look who is trying to escape just after his birth under my sewing mashine?
This animal (from whatever kind) was a sunday afternoon idea in January! I wanted him as example for my kids crafting group, but half an hour after I presented him to my family he had been adopted by younger son and calls now Oskar!
Oskar is now sleeping in a nice bed and is cuddled a lot. I really had trouble to get the permission to show him to my students.
It took three sessions with the kids of my crafting cours to finish their stripy animals, but they were very good with the sewing mashine, had all kinds of ideas and in the end were very proud of their new cuddly toys. I think they can be:
As I use the photo also for the association web-page the remarks are in french, but it says that there is one fantasy-worm, two ocean animals: a dolphin and a fish, one bear, a snake and a complete new species a bit like Oskar! Aren't they great?

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment