Friday 26 April 2019

Vacation art

Want to see the spontaneous art I did with my brother during family vacation on an island in the north see? 
We had some time, while his and my kids played in the (for me) very very cold water. My brother and I had a nice catch-up and besides we collected the sea shells around and started a picture.
First it was a tree ...
Then it became a fish ...
A second fish arrived  and some sea grass and corals ...
I know the frame isn't straight!
I made a little wall around, mainly to protect it from our children who came shivering out of the water and running towards us to get dry cloth! 
I guess till now the see got the sea shell fishes back. And that's okay. I keep the memories of a perfect hour in the sun at the beach with a brother whom I don't see very often on an island we love since our childhood!
 
A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment