Tuesday 9 April 2019

Knitted bunnies

These adorable bunnies I already made end of February. 
I wanted to make some more for Easter, but there had been so much going on, that until now I didn't managed and I am not sure I will. But if you want to make some have a look at pinterest, where I found this very easy instruction and it's even for untalented knitters (like me) possible to make them. Actually I knitted the squares that you'll need during a 3h car drive.
I used different wool, so every bunny turned out very different too.
Number one is my favorite, except he had a little sad mouth, but the cutest twisted ears of all!

The other two are quite fuzzy.
The white one is the favorite of our cat. She catched it from the couch table and cuddled it :-)

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment