Tuesday 24 March 2020

Drawing with rotating paper

Last week (first week at home with Corona-restrictions) I saw this little video at pinterest and tested it the same evening with younger son. SO MUCH FUN !
We immediately produced a dozen circles!

I made a colorweel and glued it to the pen box of elder sons pencils (bizar: he is the only one in the house having normal pencils - I have only fine liners)

The following days I had to think of what to do with all those circles.
First I tried a paper patchwork!
The last one made it into my sketch book.

Of course I had to share this with all crafting addicted people I know with photos over portable phone. The idea of my sister in law was to draw on both sides and make them into a mobile. 
Done!

The other circles I assembled as a collage on a black card stock.
I was already a bit tired of this horse collage, so I replaced it with the circles. Funnily I now see a soaring elephant (am I crazy??)

Then my darling had a genious improvement for fixing the paper on the electric screwdriver: He gave me a metal pin to fix in the drill chuck and a little but strong magnet to hold the paper. So now no more holes in the paper and I now make multiple excentric circles!


If you are also at home with lots of time because you can't work or you need to entertain you kids: try it! There are probably endless possibilities for what you can do with those circles. I will show some more in the next post!

Take care!
Soyez prudent,
Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment