Monday 1 July 2019

Game for the school party

This weekend we had the annual school party. In the morning the kids are presenting a play on stage for the parents, then there is a big BBQ and later games for the kids. I like those games a lot and helping every year. 
This time I made a new game. On a white board I marked with tape a "road". To make it more visible I draw on the tape. The farm stickers on one side had already been on the white board and I just used them as a part of my "map".
With a pipe-clamp and some pieces of the metal-construction-box of my son I made a support for the white board marker, so it can be hold upright with for strings that are fixed on each corner of the support.
For the game every string has to be hold by one person and together they can move the pen over the board, trying to follow the road. It's not so easy, because everybody has to hold his string tight but pulling only in his direction when necessary. You see there have been several wrong turns and the pen went over the taped zones (I didn't had time during the party to take photos, so theese are made afterwards). 

Except that it was a boiling hot afternoon, it was fun playing with the kids! Schoolyear is nearly over now. Today is my last crafting class for this year! We will craft with the paper we decorated last week by spashing color on it. 

A bientôt,
Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment