Wednesday 2 January 2019

Starting 2019 with an unicorn

Actually the headline is not completely right: I ended 2018 with an unicorn!
It has been my last crafting project in 2018. At etsy I bought a pdf-file for a 3D paper-head of a unicorn for our goddaughter. Of course I had to try out if the cardstock I choose had been stable enough and I printed the first page to test. It was so much fun to cut and fold and glue, that after Christmas I used the lazy days with no appointments or duties to finish a complete unicorn head!
Normally I am not a fan of the unicorn hype. I don't want to have a unicorn soft toy or prints on my clothes or books or in whatever else form they are coming. But now I have one hanging over my crafting corner and I like it!

Sometimes it's good to unfocus and do something new: 
May it be useless! 
Maybe only because you like to do it and not for the result! 
Maybe just for you! 
Maybe I should do it sometimes more in 2019!

I wish you all a happy and healthy new year! May your wishes come true!

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment