Monday 10 May 2021

February 2021 on #Instagram

hand carved stamps
"Inspired" by the dreadful weather (and because I had lots of rubber scraps from last crafting class lying around) I made some stamps this afternoon.
First picture: a bit strange the cloud - I only like the rain inside it.
Second picture: better cloud
Third picture: coloring the clouds made me think of a raindrop that can be colored as well.
Fourth picture: colored some raindrops in rainbow colors!
Will see what I can also do with those stamps. For now I only decorated my agenda with it.
And right now I have to catch up with all the things that I actually have to do today 🙈

stamping clouds!
I decorated a matchbox to put in my new stamps from yesterday and made a little "thank you" card for a friend!
By the way, today it's not raining outside for the first time since a week! 😆


🥧 meets 🐸
Have some fun and make yourself smile 😊
(Apple turnover that opened during baking, decorated with two soaked raisins)


Mandala collage
In yesterday's crafting class I put all kinds of papers on one table and just told the kids they could do whatever they wanted but assembling some of the papers to a new picture and explained the basic idea of a collage. It has been gift wrapping paper, paper we decorated in class, old photos, calendar pages and all kinds of scraps.
I like seeing what comes out when you let kids being creative without an adult giving advice.
Some didn't had an idea right away and I mentioned that mosaic is kind of collage too, so we had quite some mosaic style pictures (swipe over to see the kids work) one boy was inspired by Christmas paper and made a forest and one other wanted to build a theater and I think that's a great idea, even when it's no collage!
Great thing for the teacher: if you don't have to lead the group through a project you have time for your own art work 😉

Horse collage 🐴 inspired by Clare Young
Having all the paper scraps out from mondays crafting class, I tryed this out. I liked it so much I had to do it with the little ones in today's crafting class. The kids were on fire to find the right papers! Unfortunately with the curfew hours we have less time in the evening and not all could finish their animals (I send them home each with a handful of scraps) and I only managed to take 4 on photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment