Thursday 16 April 2020

Template printing easter eggs

Only Easter monday I got inspired by "Müllerin-Art" who makes great patterns and has a very nice blog, to design egg templates and printing ...
I followed her instructions for the egg templates and cut several first in paper and those 3 I like best I did as well with foil, so the template will be usable much longer.
See on the left the paper version (I put on a colored background to better see it), in the middle the foil template (already after printing) and one print on the right.


The first prints I did in my sketch book, but I found the eggs are a bit boring and lonely on blanc paper, so I looked for some already painted backgrounds and made some more prints. Some I didn't like and some I transformed into cards. Very sorry Easter is over, so I can't use them this year!
 It looked so much like a tulip, that I had to paint a stem
Template printing is so much fun. Since I detected this before Christmas I want to do it all the time!

A bientôt,
Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment