Sunday 23 February 2020

New way for zipper pouch - bag-sewing 3/2020

This zipper pouch I made already in January. I had a new idea for a method to fit in the zipper in a pouch without getting bulky zones where the zipper goes in between lining and outside fabric (those who know me a bit longer know that I am searching since years for the best way to solve this problem)
I'm not sure this is the ultimate way, but it is not bad - only you have to work precisely.
The zipper is only in the pink stripe and the pink is fixed between cat-fabric and lining. The end of the zipper is fixed in the little handle on the right. You can see on the last photo below that the handle is also between outer fabric and lining.  This way the pouch is closed all around and nothing can fall out. 
I need to find the time to make some more tests on this and then I maybe give you a tutorial!

A bientôt,
Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment