Wednesday 6 November 2019

Nearly end of fall

Before fall ends completely (I've seen snow on the mountains today!), I will show you two seasonal crafts before starting Christmas blog-posts (I already sewed an advent calendar!):
This craft I did already a month ago for my crafting classes. Inspiration with the chestnut in the middle is from pinterest, but I added goggly eyes to make sure everyone recognizes it's a spider in the middle!
I had the idea to use different wool from bright to dark, but if you look from further away the cobweb look like a german flag ;)

Last week when I had to drive somewhere I had kind of that view on the countryside road:
I love when it's a bit foggy and the trees are looming in the grey! In addition with the birds gathering to fly south (a bit late, isn't it?), there had been so much ambiance!
The background is watercolors, the birds are drawn by hand and the trees are stamped on white paper (I made the stamp some years ago), cut out and glued to the picture.

As I had lot's of trees left (stamping is so much fun:-) I made also this card. It said that there is no "fall blues" as you can find color in the grey!

We had several ugly rainy days and the leaves are falling faster now. Soon it will be winter!

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment