Sunday 13 October 2019

Drawing game

During the last visit of my mom we invented on a rainy indoor day a drawing game with the boys. 
Everyone had a piece of paper and the kids shield each working space off by putting folders upright, so everyone could make his drawings secretly. 
Then someone announced the first drawing theme. In the case I will show you it had been "giraffe". After everyone finished his giraffe-drawing he gave the paper to his neighbor and we announced the next theme that had been in this case "mosquito". Same as before: drawing and giving the paper to the next. The third theme had been "climbing plant" and the last "landscape". Then we rewealed all drawings and laughed about the mixed styles in every drawing. 
This is my paper. As I can't really draw realistic animals I only put in the neck of a giraffe, my mom adds the little mosquitos, son number 2 the fence with the climbing plants and the gardener and son number 1 put all together with his landscape.
These are the other 3 pictures. 


I love all of them! They are so unique and funny!
The boys loved the game and we had several other tours.

This are some other results. The themes had been: 1. latern, 2. tree, 3. person, 4. combining everything.
The photographs had been taken with my telephone, so the quality isn't very good.

You really need to try that out with your kids! It's lots of fun!

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment